Landlords, Property Managers – Steps to tap into financial help after disaster

by Property Management on May 21, 2010

Are you a Landlord, Rental Property owner, Property Manager or run a  Property Management company? Did you suffer financial losses with the 2010 storms or floods? If you have damaged or lost property in a location declared by the President as a major disaster area, you may be able to get money back from IRS right now.

Check if your property falls in a major disaster area. To qualify for disaster loans and grants from other federal agencies, you must have filed all required tax return(s). If you have not filed and have been contacted by the IRS, inform the IRS about your property losses and that you would need mor etime to pay. Free tax assistance is also available at many Internal Revenue Service Offices and temporary  FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in your area. For more information, contact the IRS.

Read below the tips  on casualty loss

Real estate accounting tax tips landlord guide to property damage casualty loss tax deductions

Landlords, property managers – casualty loss tax benfits for you

Previous post:

Next post: